International Driving Permit
International Driving Permit (IDP) is a proof that a person has a valid local driver’s license in the country of origin. It also certifies that he/she can drive in a foreign country.
- The International Driver License is intended to overcome the language barriers that you might encounter while traveling abroad. Eliminate the frustration of the language barrier by simply showing your International Driver’s License.
- Use your driving license along with our International Driver’s License to ease the anxiety of traveling in a foreign country.
- Accepted in more than 150 countries.
- International driving license is a direct translation of your original driver’s license, printed in 15 languages – the six United Nations official languages (English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, and Chinese) plus German & Japanese.
- We aim to provide people with International Driving Permit (IDP) to enable them to drive worldwide.